What we are looking for:
. Qualified Diesel Truck Technician with 6 years Min EXPERIENCE
•Outstanding level of accuracy to achieve goals
•Strong leadership skills demonstrated by positive attitude & drive
•Automotive trade qualification
•Excellent customer service skills
•Experience in Service Department Labour KPIs
•Exceptional time management skills
. Can multi task & Run tool box meeting
. Adhere to OHS and HR requirements
•Current Manual Drivers Licence and HR Licence
What the role entails:
•Work closly with the workshop service manager and workshop foreman
•Ensuring all work is carried out to meet manufacturer benchmarks (fix it right first time)
•Ensuring a safe work environment is regularly maintained
•Ensure you reach all KPI with repair time and serivce time as per manufacuture specification
. Ensure Productivity & Effiecency are reached
WE OFFER A REWARDING SALARY PACKAGE THAT WILL REFLECT YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY.
Since its establishment in 1995, Emanuele Bros has excelled in customer service, satisfaction and dealer excellence throughout South Australia. Our strong sales results reflect our dedication to professionalism, and this comes from promoting quality products and good customer service.
Emanuele Bros is a family business privately owned by two brothers, Charlie & Peter Emanuele and is now seeing a new transition where the younger Emanuele family generation is leading the business. The Emanuele family have now worked in the automotive industry for over 35 years, and have worked hard to achieve what is now essentially the largest truck dealership group in South Australia and becoming market leaders in Isuzu light commercial.
We are a multi franchise dealership and currently have the largest Truck and Car dealership in the mid north region of South Australia, on a large dealership site that boast some the best work shop facilities in the mid north area of the state. We have a strong partnership we 3 major manufacture Isuzu Trucks, Iveco Trucks and Isuzu Ute. With strong family values to look after our staff and there needs to be successful in this industry.
Please contact Suresh Millar 0400725060 or Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the business and the role
We are a franchise group back strong performing brands that provide Sales, Service & Parts.
We are looking for the high performing, energetic individual who can work on their own with guidance from senior management to deliver a high standard level of customer service in the automotive industry.
You will be support by and experience family business that has had great success in South Australia in delivering customer service in the automotive industry.
An exiting opportunity to be apart of a an expansion into the Whyalla region
Job tasks and responsibilities
What we are expecting
Service experience is not required for this role. We are primarily looking for someone with a warm and inviting demeanor, who can natural build a rapport with existing customer, while fostering meaningful professional relationships with new ones
Ensuring customer satisfaction but maximising departmental profitability.
Training & daily support will be provide but with the mind set you can work on your own as you get more confident with the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Making appointments, processing repair orders, quotes and invoices
- Providing customer support via the phone and face to face at the dealership
- Qualifying customer problems and logging them for technicians to review
- Ordering additional stock as required so approved repairs can occur without delay
- Ensuring customer approval for all remedial work to be carried out
- Promoting our range of vehicle parts and accessories
- Internal coordination of service work to adhere to commitments made to customers
- Estimating costs and time for work to be carried out, and maintaining customer contact to ensure smooth delivery of vehicle
- Accurately tracking hours available and hours sold in appointment diary
- Cross-selling additional products and services as required
- Report to the Service manager daily & provide the necessary reports
Skills and experience
Need to be organized and have great time management
The successful candidate will offer the following attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- The ability to work in a faced- passed environment
- A reliable, honest work ethic
- Need to have great communication skill and show confidence in delivery the good & the bad news
- Need to have the ability to use computer by using our dealer management system that are in place (Units) email and excel spreadsheets.
- Need have a car license
- If you have history in customer service & administration skills you will be look on favorably
- If you have mechanical knowledge is not necessary but will assist you in delivering a high standard in this job
IF YOUR THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS JOB CONTACT US NOW
Email Michael Quinn your resume
email@example.com or call 08 86436233